You will receive - through the MyCare Ohio health plan you choose - all of the medical, behavioral and long-term services and supports you need.
Learn More about MyCare Ohio
For more specific information and frequently asked questions, click the link to the fact sheet that best describes your current care arrangement.
- Receive Community Alcohol or Other Drug Treatment and/or Mental Health services
- Receive services through Local County Boards of Developmental Disabilities or live in an ICF/IID
- Enrolled on the Ohio Assisted Living Waiver
- Enrolled on the Ohio Home Care Waiver or Transitions Carve-Out Waiver
- Enrolled on the PASSPORT or Choices Waiver
- Live in a Nursing Facility