What does EVV mean for agency and non-agency providers?
- ODM is providing the Sandata EVV system at no cost to providers or individuals receiving services.
- Non-agency providers must use the Sandata system.
- Agency providers can choose to use the Sandata system or a certified alternative EVV system. Alternative EVV systems must comply with all technical specifications and business rules and complete a certification process with Sandata before going into production. Neither ODM nor Sandata are responsible for any costs related to the development, certification or use of an alternate EVV system.
- The claims submission process will not change due to the implementation of EVV.
- To see if EVV is required for the services you provide, check out the Tools and Documents card below
EVV Contact Information
EVV Stakeholder Information