- Basic Billing for FQHC and RHC Providers
- CPC Overview for FQHC and RHC Providers
- Basic Billing for Pharmacists
- Basic Billing for Hospice Providers
- Basic Billing for Nursing Facility Providers
- Basic Billing for Dental Providers
- Coordination of Benefits Tutorial
- Basic Billing for Hospital Providers
- Basic Billing for Physician Providers
- Basic Billing for Durable Medical Equipment Providers
- Basic Billing for Wheelchair Van and Ambulance Transportation Providers
- Basic Billing for Acupuncturists
- Basic Billing for Independent Home Health Providers
- Basic Billing for Home Health Agency Providers
Ohio Medicaid has created a compilation of training videos that cover a variety of topics for providers. If questions remain after reviewing these videos, contact Ohio Medicaid Provider Assistance at 1-800-686-1516.
Check back frequently as training videos will be added as needed. If there are issues viewing these videos, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
- Presumptive Eligibility (PE) Portal Walk Through for Qualified Entities
- How to Setup a MITS Agent Account and Access Reports
- Eligibility Search
- Updating Demographic Information
|DO NOT SEND HARD COPY/PAPER CLAIMS|
Billing Instructions are intended to give users specific information about entering data on a claim. Web Portal, EDI and paper Billing Instructions are available. Click here for Billing Instructions.
Special Training Webinar for Independent Waiver Providers
Additional training is now available for Independent Waiver Providers. Our partner, CareStar, is hosting a series of MITS webinars especially for Independent Waiver Providers. If you were unable to attend trainings previously offered or want to view the MITS training presentation again, please visit the PCG website.
Answer Keys: Problems while Submitting Claims
Problems while submitting claims in MITS. Check back often for updates.