Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice: PASSPORT Waiver Renewal
The purpose of this posting is to provide public notice and receive comments on the PASSPORT waiver renewal. The waiver expires 6/30/2018.
The State is not proposing any significant changes to the waiver design, administration, operations, or quality strategy in the waiver renewal application. The summary of changes is outlined under Major Changes on page 1 of the waiver application.
||PASSPORT Waiver Renewal.
||PASSPORT Waiver Renewal Summary
||PASSPORT Waiver Renewal Detail
A non-electronic copy of the PASSPORT Waiver renewal application may be obtained by calling 1 (855)-926-0994.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: Waiverfeedback@age.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: PASSPORT Waiver Renewal
Ohio Department of Aging, 1st Floor
Attn: Division for Community Living
246 North High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
- FAX: (614) 466-9812 (please include Attn. PASSPORT Waiver Renewal in the subject line)
- Calling toll-free to leave a voicemail message at: 1 (855) 926-0994
- Courier or in-person submission to: Attn: Department of Aging, 246 North High Street, Columbus OH 43215.