Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice: Ohio Home Care Waiver Amendment
||The purpose of the amendment is to adopt policies consistent with the My Care Ohio and PASSPORT waivers.
||Ohio Home Care Waiver Amendment
A non-electronic copy of the Ohio Home Care Waiver Amendment may be obtained if requested by leaving a voicemail with your mailing address at the following TOLL FREE telephone number: 1 (888) 438-8603.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: OHCWfeedback@medicaid.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: Ohio Home Care Waiver Amendment
Ohio Department of Medicaid
P.O. Box 182709
Columbus, OH 43218
- FAX: (614) 752-7701 (Please include Attn. Ohio Home Care Waiver Amendment in the subject line)
- Call toll-free 1 (888) 438-8603 to leave a voicemail message about the Ohio Home Care Waiver Amendment
- Courier or in-person submission to Attn: Ohio Department of Medicaid, Lazarus Building, 50 West Town Street, Columbus, Ohio 43218