Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Section 1115 Demonstrations
Proposed Work Requirements One Pager
Public Notice: Group VIII Work Requirement and Community Engagement 1115 Demonstration Waiver
||The purpose of this posting is to provide public notice and receive public comments for consideration regarding the Group VIII Work Requirement and Community Engagement 1115 Demonstration Waiver.
||Group VIII Work Requirement and Community Engagement 1115 Demonstration Waiver
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- Public Hearings:
- In order to give all interested parties the opportunity to speak, please limit oral testimony to 2-3 minutes. We encourage everyone to submit written testimony which will be included with the waiver submission.
- February 21, 2018 at 9:00am at the Tangeman University Center, 2766 UC Main Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45221
- March 1, 2018 at 10:00am at the Medical Care Advisory Committee - Ohio Department of Medicaid, 50 W. Town Street, Columbus, OH 43215.
- The March 1, 2018, Public Hearing will be viewable by Webinar. You can register to view the Public Hearing on Mar 1, 2018 10:00 AM EST through the webinar at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1010204184839949827
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please note that webinar attendees will not be able to provide testimony via the webinar. We encourage all webinar participants to submit written testimony through the avenues listed below.
- E-mail: MedicaidWorks@medicaid.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Group VIII Work Requirements and Community Engage-
ment 1115 Wavier
Bureau of Health Plan Policy
Ohio Department of Medicaid
50 W. Town St.; 5th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
- Courier or in-person submission to Attn: BHPP, Lazarus Building, 50 W. Town St., Columbus OH 43215