Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice: Assisted Living Waiver Renewal
||The purpose of this posting is to provide public notice and receive comments on the Assisted Living Waiver renewal. The waiver expires 6/30/2019.The State is not proposing any significant changes to the waiver design, administration, operations, or quality strategy in the waiver renewal application. The summary of changes is outlined under Major Changes on page 1 of the waiver application.
||Assisted Living Renewal
A non-electronic copy of the waiver amendment may be obtained by calling 1 (855) 926-0994.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: Waiverfeedback@age.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: Assisted Living Renewal
Ohio Department of Aging, 1st Floor
Division for Community Living
246 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
- FAX:(614) 466-9812 (please include Attn. Assisted Living Waiver Renewal in the subject line)
- Calling toll-free to leave a voicemail message at: 1 (855) 926-0994
- Courier or in-person submission to: Attn: Department of Aging, 246 North High Street, Columbus OH 43215