Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice: Assisted Living Waiver Amendment
||The purpose of the amendment is to adopt an incident management system that is consistent with the policy in the My Care Ohio, Ohio Home Care and PASSPORT home and community-based (HCBS) waivers.
||Assisted Living Waiver Amendment
A non-electronic copy of the Assisted Living Waiver Amendment may be obtained if requested by leaving a voice mail with your mailing address at the following toll-free telephone number: 1 (855)-926-0994.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: Waiverfeedback@age.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: Assisted Living Waiver Amendment
Ohio Department of Aging, 1st Floor
Division for Community Living
246 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
- FAX:(614) 466-9812 (please include Attn. Assisted Living Waiver Amendment in the subject line)
- Calling toll-free to leave a voicemail message at: 1 (855) 926-0994
- Courier or in-person submission to: Attn: Department of Aging, 246 North High Street, Columbus OH 43215