Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915 (c) waiver, new 1915 (i) state plan amendment,, renewal of a 1915 (c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915 (c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice: PASSPORT Medicaid Waiver Amendment and Assisted Living Medicaid Waiver Amendment
A non-electronic copy of the PASSPORT Medicaid Waiver Amendment and/or the Assisted Living Medicaid Waiver Amendment waiver amendment may be obtained by request and leaving a voice mail with your mailing address at toll free 1-844-926-0994.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: :Waiverfeedback@age.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: PASSPORT or ASSISTED Living Waiver Amendments
Ohio Department of Aging
246 N. High Street
Columbus OH 43215-2406
- Fax: (614) 466-9812 (please include Attn.PASSPORT or ASSISTED Living Waiver Amendments in the subject line)
- Calling toll-free to leave a voice mail message about the PASSPORT Medicaid Waiver Amendment and/or the Assisted Living Medicaid Waiver Amendment at 1-844-926-0994
TTY: Dial 711
- Courier or in-person submission to:
Attn: Ohio Department of Aging, 1st Floor, 246 N. High Street, Columbus OH 43215-2406.