Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice: Ohio Home Care Waiver Amendment
||The purpose of this posting is to provide public notice and receive public comments for consideration regarding the Ohio Home Care Waiver Amendment.
||Ohio Home Care Waiver Amendment
A non-electronic copy of the Ohio Home Care Waiver Amendment may be obtained by calling (888) 438-8603.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: OHCWfeedback@medicaid.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: Ohio Home Care Waiver Amendment
Ohio Department of Medicaid
P.O. Box 182709, 5th Floor
Columbus, OH 43218
- FAX:(614) 466-6945 (please include in the subject line: Attn. Interagency Policy Section HCBS Statewide Transition Plan)
- Calling toll-free to leave a voicemail message at: 1 (888) 438-8603
- Courier or in-person submission to: Attn: BLTCSS, Lazarus Building, 50 W. Town St., Columbus OH 43218