Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice: MyCare Ohio Shared Living Waiver Amendment
The purpose of this posting is to provide public notice and receive public comments for consideration regarding an amendment to the MyCare Ohio Medicaid waiver.
||MyCare Ohio Shared Living Waiver Amendment
A non-electronic copy of the MyCare Ohio Waiver Amendment may be obtained by request and leaving a voice mail with your mailing address at toll free 1 (800) 364-3153.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: HCBSfeedback@medicaid.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: MyCare Ohio WAIVER AMENDMENT
Ohio Department of Medicaid
Bureau of Managed Care – MyCare Waiver
50 West Town Street, Suite 400
Columbus, OH 43215
- FAX:614-752-7701 Please include Attn: MyCare Waiver Amendment in the subject line.
- Calling toll-free to leave a voicemail message about the MyCare Ohio Waiver Amendment at 1 (800) 364-3153.
- Courier or in-person submission to: Attn: MyCare Ohio Waiver Amendment; Ohio Department of Medicaid, Bureau of Managed Care – MyCare Waiver, 50 West Town St, Suite 400, Columbus, Ohio 43215