Pursuant to title 42 Section 441.408 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for 1115 demonstration waivers. In addition, Ohio Revised Code Sections 5166.40 to 5166.409 require the Director of the Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) to give notice of the Department’s intent to submit an 1115 demonstration waiver to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to implement the Healthy Ohio Program.
Public Notice: Healthy Ohio Program 1115 Demonstration Waiver
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- Public hearings:
- In order to give all interested parties the opportunity to speak, please limit oral testimony to 2-3 minutes. We encourage everyone to submit written testimony which will be included with the waiver submission.
- April 21, 2016 at 2:00 pm at the Medical Care Advisory Committee –Ohio Department of Medicaid, 50 W. Town Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215.
- April 26, 2016 – at 2:00 pm at Mercy Health Home Office, 1701 Mercy Health Place, Cincinnati, Ohio 45237 in Rooms S144A & B. Visitors need to use the main entrance.
- E-mail: HealthyOhio@medicaid.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Healthy Ohio Program 1115 Demonstration Waiver
Bureau of Health Plan Policy
Ohio Department of Medicaid
50 W Town St., 5th Floor
Columbus OH 43218
- FAX: (614) 995-1301 (please include Attn. Healthy Ohio Program 1115 Demonstration Waiver in the subject line)
- Courier or in-person submission to Attn: BHPP, Lazarus Building, 50 W. Town St., Columbus OH 43218