Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice: CMS HCBS Statewide Transition Plan
The purpose of this posting is to provide public notice and receive comments on the Statewide Transition Plan. CMS issued initial approval of the plan in June 2016. The plan has been updated to incorporate the state’s response to CMS’ additional questions following initial approval. This information is found in Section VI (pages 73-90) of the plan.
||CMS HCBS Statewide Transition Plan
A non-electronic copy of the Statewide Transition Plan may be obtained by calling (614) 466-6742.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: HCBSfeedback@medicaid.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: HCBS Statewide Transition Plan
Ohio Department of Medicaid
P.O. Box 182709, 5th Floor
Columbus, OH 43218
- FAX:(614) 466-6945 (please include Attn. HCBS Statewide Transition Plan in the subject line)
- Calling toll-free to leave a voicemail message at: 1 (800) 364-3153
- Courier or in-person submission to: Attn: BLTCSS, Lazarus Building, 50 W. Town St., Columbus OH 43218.