Providers are an essential part of Ohio Home Care
. Medicaid relies on a wide variety of organizations and individuals to provide the services our consumers need to remain healthy and safe in their homes and communities. Medicaid’s contracted vendor, Public Consulting Group
(PCG), provides oversight of Ohio Home Care providers.
Ohio Home Care Providers include.
- Home health agencies (Medicare certified or JCAHO/CHAP accredited)
- Independent nurses (RN and LPN)
- Independent home health aides
- Food service companies
- Durable medical equipment dealers
- Nursing homes
- Intermediate care facilities for people with mental retardation or developmental disabilities (ICFs-MR)
- Transportation companies
- Emergency response system dealers
- Remodeling contractors
- Vehicle modification shops
- Health departments